Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Menus



Monday: New Year's Eve Leftovers - after tonight they will be gone!:)
Tuesday: Chicken Fried Rice (Mac & Cheese for DS16 and DS10 who hate rice, and DS16 is vegetarian anyway)
Wednesday: Venison steaks, Suddenly Salad, Mashed Potatoes, Peas, Rolls
Thursday: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread (I'm deciding on this one, I really WANT garlic bread, but we don't have any so I either have to make the bread from scratch or forgo it since I am eating from the pantry this month)
Friday: Pancakes
Saturday: Sweet & Sour Chicken and rice or noodles
Sunday: fend for yourself day

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week! I've been craving pancakes!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I ALWAY love having pancakes! They seem to take a while to cook, since I don't have a griddle, so I have to cook them one at a time, but they are worth it!:)

    ReplyDelete