Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Menus & Pantry Challenge

I am finding it harder this week than last week to eat from the pantry! lol I am out of salsa and cream cheese... not good! Has it really only been 10 days?? Last week we bought milk, cherries(way good sale!!) and ice. That's it! Tonight, we have to go buy more milk.

Oh, and it snowed!!


That is my husband and oldest son's cars covered in snow! And DS17 doesn't have a back window right now, so I feel bad for him having to deal with the snow! It was a Snow Day today, so the boys were home from school! I actually love snow days! LOL

Let's see, what else... Oh, I made some crocheted wristers... I will post a pic later, with my pattern, for anyone who wants to try them!:) I am working on the first "bought & paid for" hat for a friend!:) I was able to buy the yarn and then put the rest in the gas tank. My unemployment is messed up again, so anything I get right now is going into the gas tank.

Menus:

Monday: Spaghetti, Double Chocolate Snack Cake
Tuesday: Buttered Noodles, fruit
Wednesday: General Tso's Chicken, Rice Noodles, Brownies
Thursday: Venison steak, mashed potatoes, corn, mac & cheese
Friday: Pancakes & Sausage
Saturday: Chicken Fried Chicken & Gravy, mashed potatoes, peas
Sunday: Mini Tacos and whatever leftovers we have on hand!


No comments:

Post a Comment