Monday, November 29, 2010

First Post

Ok, well, here we go. My first post on a blog is always the most difficult lol. I never know what to say. Let's see... introductions... I'm Steph, I'm married (18 years) and have 3 sons ages 17, 16, and 10. DS17 is going to college next fall. The boys are all very much into Christian Youth Theater. My husband works at an auto parts store. I'm a budding photographer. I don't work outside the home right now, and I actually quite like being at home. But, being at home makes our tight finances even tighter... so it is up to me to get things back on track! (or just on track... things really haven't been on track for... well, ever!)

So, time for:

  • A BUDGET that we will stick to!
  • Saving on GROCERIES!
  • A SAVINGS ACCOUNT!
  • Learning to MAKE MONEY while being able to have the flexible schedule that I want for my boys!
So, this blog will follow our day to day life, and how we have downsized from a 4 bedroom apartment that cost $600 for rent and $600 for gas/electric to heat or cool the darn place to a small 2 bedroom apartment that costs $750 all inclusive(rent, electric, water, trash, cable, internet).

That's all for this post!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment