Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Weekly Menu Post

Ha! My first Monday Weekly Menu Post! :) I love making menus, I always have... now, sticking to them is HARD! lol But I'm gonna try! So, a couple of things... 1. It's after Thanksgiving... so that means leftovers! 2. DS16 has recently become a vegetarian, so I am going to try to make meals that have at least something he can eat. He knows I will not fix separate meals for him, and he is fine with that.

Week of 11/29/10:

Monday: Thanksgiving Leftovers!
Tuesday: Cheesy Chicken & Potatoes
Wednesday: Taco Soup & Nachos
Thursday: Chicken Bacon Wraps & Cream Cheese Rangoon
Friday: Homemade Pizzas
Saturday: We will be on the road, visiting DS17's college of choice, so we will probably bring a cooler of food
Sunday: Spaghetti Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment