Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday - Recipes

So, tonight we are having Speedy Taco Soup and Nachos.

Speedy Taco Soup

2 (14 oz) cans chicken broth
1 (12 oz) can chunk chicken breast with broth (I'm using the chicken breast I cooked yesterday)
1 (16 oz) jar mild, chunky salsa
1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn with liquid

Heat all to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.

Nachos

Velveeta cheese
Salsa or Rotel

Melt either in saucepan on stove or in dish in microwave. Serve with tortilla chips.

Like I said, I cooked chicken breasts yesterday. I thought I would touch on that just a little. I used to chop up the chicken breasts into cubes and cook in a skillet. Then I decided to try boiling the chicken instead... so much easier, and it just falls apart when done!:)

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment