Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Baking Plan of Attack!

So, I went grocery shopping yesterday (that is another post all together! lol) so today I will do my Christmas baking! But I figured I needed a plan of attack! So, here it is!:)

Ok, so, I will start with the Peanut Butter Blossom dough because it has to chill for 1 hour. Then I will do the Chocolate Chip Cookie dough and start making those. While those are cooking, I will make the Buckeye dough, because it has to chill for 1 hour. By the time I am done with the Chocolate Chip Cookies, I should be able to bake the Peanut Butter Blossoms. While those are baking, I will make the Peanut Butter Balls. And then the Buckeyes should be ready to roll into balls and dip.

Then I will make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies and then the Pfeffernuse Cookies.
After that I will make the Waffle Pretzel Snacks.

Note to self: I need more cookie sheets!!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment